Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-01 Origin: Site
leather sofa is a seat made of animal skin, such as pig leather, bovine leather, sheepskin and other animal skin, which is processed in a special process. Because the leather has the functions of air permeability and good softness, it is very comfortable for people to sit and not easy to pollute.
What should you know before you decide on a leather sofa?
How is the comfort of a leather sofa to be achieved?
Which size is best suited for a leather sofa?
1. Good leather sofas are more expensive, but bad leather sofas are not sustainable enough. If they're not cleaned well, they smell bad. In principle, leather sofa needs to be overhauled after a few years. The care of leather sofa is even more difficult;
2. Beef tendons, i.e. tendons in animals, are formed naturally. After processing (strong pressing and smoothing) a trace is created which is caused by the non-flapping during the strong pressing process. This phenomenon is only present in leather. The touch is a little worse, but does not affect the age of adaptation. It is necessary not to use it on the front when making leather sofa;
3. Fat flaps are an unavoidable phenomenon in the growth process of cattle, such as the abdomen, shoulders, neck and other parts of cattle. The leather is painted according to model. In the manufacture of leather sofa, the range of leather is large and sometimes inevitably contains abdomen, shoulders, neck and other parts. It has no effect on performance, but for sensory effect it is necessary not to use it on the front of the leather fabric.
The leather sofa has a relatively large function and can be used as a chair or bed. When you buy a leather sofa, it is best to sit on the spot and feel its softness and hardness. If the sofa is too hard, sitting leads to muscle aches, while a soft sofa leads to the whole person being trapped in it and it becomes uncomfortable after longer sitting.
In addition, when choosing a leather sofa, the comfort of the sofa is also reflected in the size of the leather sofa. The size of each part of the sofa should correspond to the ergonomics and body shape of the person, so that it is more comfortable whether it is sitting or lying down.
1. The height of the leather sofa is preferably between 35-40 cm, i.e. at the position of the human Wade. Too high or too low is not conducive to the relaxation of human muscles, and long-term use may lead to muscle aches.
2. The seat depth of the leather sofa is approximately 46-50 cm.
3. The inclination of the backrest of the leather sofa may be between 100-108 degrees.
4. The height of the armrest is approximately 20 cm above the leather sofa.
After reading these words, are you interested in ordering a leather sofa? If necessary, you can contact LIZZ FURNITURE, an advanced sofa manufacturer.