Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-12 Origin: Site
fabric sofas are welcomed by young people and large-scale purchases because of their rich patterns and diverse fabrics. Therefore, fabric sofa has become a must-chosen product for decoration today.
How to clean up the fabric sofa?
Which points should be paid attention to when distinguishing the quality of fabric sofa?
How to distinguish the quality of the fabric sofa from the craftsmanship?
1. It is best if the fabric sofa can be cleaned once a week. All positions of the sofa should be cleaned, and towels can be used to clean it. Like armrests, seat cushions, backrests, etc.
2. Use detergent to clean the fabric sofa once a year, but the detergent must be thoroughly washed off afterwards, otherwise it will be more likely to be stained with dirt. It is best to choose a special cleaner that contains an antifouling agent.
3. Vacuum at least once a week, especially to remove the dust between the fabrics.
4. If the mat can be turned and used, it should be turned once a week to distribute the wear evenly.
5. If there is any stain, it can be wiped off with a clean cloth dampened with water. In order not to leave marks, it is best to wipe from the periphery of the stain. Velvet furniture should not be wetted, dry cleaning agent should be used.
6. All fabric covers and linings of fabric sofas should be cleaned by dry cleaning, not washing, and bleaching is prohibited.
7. If the thread is found to be loose, do not pull it off by hand. Use scissors to cut it neatly.
Smell whether the fabric sofa has a pungent odor, because the current printing and dyeing process uses inferior dyes, which makes the dyed cloth have a pungent odor. If there is, it is likely that the formaldehyde exceeds the standard and you need to buy it carefully.
Touch the fabric of the fabric sofa, feel the fiber composition of the fabric through your eyes and hands. Some fabric manufacturers adulterate or falsify the fabric composition. He clearly tells you that it is all cotton. Buying a fabric sofa can be seen by your eyes. Touch to identify the composition of the fabric.
Whether the fabric itself has flaws, if there are flaws, it means that the fabric does not meet the requirements of textile standards.
Whether the fabric is easy to fade, a good fabric will not fade, it is best to ask the fabric supplier in advance, or use the sample cloth to soak in water to clean the test.
The thin fabrics with printed patterns are simple and cheap because of their simple craftsmanship, while patterns such as patterns are woven, which are thicker and higher-end. When buying a fabric sofa, carefully observe the pattern of the fabric, which is composed of different warp and weft threads. The woven pattern has a three-dimensional effect, not as smooth as a printed fabric.
LIZZ FURNITURE has been a Chinese pioneer in fabric sofa for several years. They can provide any type of fabric sofas you need. At the same time, their after-sales service is also very considerate.