Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-01 Origin: Site
The quality of the elastic material of the fabric sofa affects the comfort and service life of the sofa. Therefore, elastic materials must have strong pressure resistance, good elasticity, and high density. In addition to the test sitting feeling when buying, people can ask for relevant instructions from the company to ensure product quality.
What parts of the woodworking craftsmanship of the fabric sofa?
What are the sewing techniques for fabric sofas?
What aspects should be paid attention to when buying a fabric sofa?
1. The frame of fabric sofa is divided into raw materials, mainly composed of solid wood and fiberboard.
2. The solid wood of the fabric sofa is made of high-quality, fresh Northeast dried white birch, which has been fumigated. Baking. After rebounding, the moisture content of the fabric sofa picture is controlled within 12%, and it is not easy to deform, rot and moth. The characteristic of the white birch is the hard material. It has strong nail-holding power, and the rigidity of wooden frames made of it is far better than wooden frames made of pine, and the cost is higher. It is the most ideal wood for sofa wooden frames. The main bearing parts of the wooden frame are all made of white birch.
3. fabric sofa fiberboard: using high-quality fiberboard, its quality conforms to international industry standards. The fabric sofa pictures have passed the inspection of relevant testing agencies in terms of impact resistance, waterproofing and environmental protection, and they play an auxiliary role in the wooden frame.
1. Fabric types: Excellent fabrics are the raw materials for fabric sofas. Whether it is color fastness or abrasion resistance, the weight is better than the national industry standard (300g/m2)
2. The surface sewing adopts electric high-speed lockstitch sewing machine, all employees have been professionally trained, the stitches are even and flat, and each piece of fabric is treated with trivial edges.
1. Pay attention to the choice of fabric and color of fabric sofa;
2. Pay attention to the structure (strength and rigidity) of the fabric sofa;
3. Pay attention to whether the material of the fabric sofa is normally dried and whether it is moldy or deformed;
4. Pay attention to whether the armrest size, height and length of the fabric sofa are the same;
5. Observe whether the color of the fabric is as bright as new, whether there are edges and scratches, and whether the exposed parts have burrs, sharp corners, virtual edges and tooth openings;
6. Whether the feet are the same height when pushing the fabric sofa and whether the screws are installed properly;
7. The back seat cushion is moderately hard and soft, and there should be no metal friction or other abnormal noise when pressing hard on the surface with bare hands;
8. The metal fittings and springs inside and outside the fabric sofa must not rust.
LIZZ FURNITURE, as a Chinese pioneer in producing fabric sofas, can ensure the products' quality and the after-sales service.